Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Another Transfer!


I am staying another transfer with Elder Payne, but we will only be covering the 10th ward again. We will miss the 24th ward, there are some great people there. Also this transfer will be a 7 week transfer instead of a 6 week transfer, so that will be different!

Janice is doing amazing still!! She faced some opposition last week but she recognized it was the adversary and recognized she needed to read her scriptures better to be able to get through it. Without us even having to tell her! Also right after sacrament she started telling us about some of her friends that came to mind during church, she is going to talk to them about the gospel this week. She is so prepared and so converted. Her baptism will be this month! (March) 

Things are going well and I am loving every day out here. So many things that I don't want to give up when I go home. I enjoy serving the Lord and being away from so many distractions. It gets hard to focus sometimes but I always try to stay 100% in the mission and not have one foot at home and one foot in the mission! 

Love y'all!

Elder Bean 



No comments:

Post a Comment