Monday, November 9, 2015

Despite the Hard Times and Rough Days, I Really Love the Mission


It was a good week. My companion, Elder Mastrocola is from Pennsylvania and he is pretty cool. We had some good things happen this week:

#1 Jennifer
One of our new investigators, she came to the primary program a couple weeks ago, and loved it. We taught her in a member’s home and the Spirit was very strong there. She is very sincere and has an amazing backstory. The Lord has definitely prepared her to receive the gospel. She has a husband and kids that we are going to start teaching too.

#2 Rodney

Still set for baptism on the 21st of November now. He is awesome! 86 and ready for the gospel haha.  His wife has such a sweet testimony and she always says it in the lessons!

#3 Exchanges

Elder Prosch came to Gooding with me and we went and contacted a lot of potentials and formers and have some good return appointments this week!

This week is going to be pretty busy with more exchanges and Zone Conference! 

Despite the hard times and rough days, I really love the mission. If I did not then I would not be here. I have just over 9 months left and I want to leave it all on the field! Give everything and not look back. I know how fast this time will go as it already has been. I love y'all!!

-Elder Bean

 
Elder Robertson and I at the Walkers carving pumpkins two weeks ago.


Rainy fall time!

Elder Prosch! Had exchanges on Friday with him.

Elder Mastrocola my new companion from Pennsylvania.

No comments:

Post a Comment