Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Moving to Bellevue, ID!


Hey! just another solid week in the ITFM :) soon to be IBM next week!

Transfers are this week! I am staying in Carey, but we are picking up 3 more wards. Hailey 1 & 2, and Sun Valley wards. We now cover the towns of Carey, Bellevue, Hailey, Ketchum, and Sun Valley! My new companion is going to be Elder Bunker.. again! I served with him over a year and half ago. It will be great, Sun Valley especially is a big tourist spot. It will be neat to see what goes on this summer up there!

Next Tuesday our new mission president, President Bartlett comes into the mission! Sad to see President Curtis go. Him and his wife have been so great and like family to me.

We had a good exchange this week, and I actually went to Sun Valley for that! Got to know the area a little bit ahead of time haha. 

We had sweet lesson with a family this week and their niece was in town! She blew me away with how composed and mature she was for 14! She wants to be baptized, but lives in Twin with her grandparents who are not members. She said she is waiting to get baptized when she can actually fulfill the commitment and come to church every week and stick with it. That was way shocking to hear how well she understood that being baptized really is a commitment to follow the Savior in all ways. She taught me a lesson of how there are great and chosen youth that have things figured out, and that I can be a lot better at understanding what I am really committed to.

Overall great week and had great experiences! 

Love y'all,

Elder Bean

The exchange in Sun Valley, Elder Aamodt, Elder Bunker, Elder Wihongi, Me.

OH yeah we don't cover Richfield anymore unfortunately.
This is one of the Telford families from Richfield!


No comments:

Post a Comment