Saturday, November 29, 2014

Transfers, Heading to Buhl and a Baptism!!!


So to start out, I had a great week! Finally got some sweet winter boots (love them they are Irish Setter Red Wings. they are so comfortable). We got a new investigator! Vickie! She is really sweet and is looking for something more spiritual and with people that will love and accept her! (basically exactly what the LDS church has to offer!!) Tuesday was Sister Harris' last district meeting and district lunch with us :( she is going home to Georgia today!! (lucky haha). During the week we did some service and this sweet old lady was saying a closing prayer and started getting emotional because of how much a blessing we were to have to help her in her home and stuff. Really melted my heart for her! At Shanna's house on Friday, Jessie Carter came over from next door and brought THE cutest black lab puppy!!! I fell in love. She (named her Bella) cuddled up on my lap instantly! Love at first sight I know haha. Saturday Elder Cook, Riding, and Nilsson and I had a Thanksgiving lunch together at our place ahah. Our last meal together before transfers. Was way fun :) Then we had Jackie's baptism!!! I was so honored to baptize her and it went so great. I had such a great feeling knowing how far she has come and helping her realize this Gospel and its truths! So we got transfer calls last night and I am going to Buhl with Elder Roth! Excited for change and all but I love this area and I hate that I have to leave :( I am pretty sure it is Bishop Schofield’s ward that I am going to serve in!! (Brian's dad) So I am way excited for that!! And we get a car!! Jeep compass I think :) anyways! We had a couple really super spiritual lessons this week with some less-actives and recent converts! Really built my confidence and testimony! Miss Texas. Gonna miss this area and especially since I leave the day before Thanksgiving :( But it is gonna be awesome!!

Love Elder Bean II






Mardall, such a great lady!

Bella the puppy



Jackie's baptism



No comments:

Post a Comment