Monday, March 23, 2015

I Am Happy and Living My Mission to the Fullest


Things are going superb here in Buhl, ID! Transfers are next week and I really really hope I stay... 

Monday went caving with Kevin Brown and his friend Tyler. Was so fun! haha crazy road to get there though. His Jeep Wrangler even struggled on the path!

Had great time with the Webb's this week. They told us that we are family to them. Diara said that I am Janet's "Uncle Noah" haha. They had their baby blessed Sunday! Diara's dad did it and we got to stand in on it. Every time we went over there this week the Spirit felt good. But when we went last night it was just so much stronger and more pronounced. I think Janet getting blessed might of had something to do with that! Colten feels it too. He knows its there and he wants to get the priesthood and be sealed as a family.

During the week we had dinner with the Morgans. They are fun and their kids love us (Kolton is 12, Kylie is 10 and Kinzie is 8). By the end of the night we committed the kids to hug each other every day for the rest of the week. ahha it was so funny.(mainly Kinzie's idea) But by Sunday I could just tell they were happy and had love for each other.

Went to Temple on Friday and had a great feeling there. Was something I really needed. Then did exchanges with Elder Risley and we went to Jackpot, NV and had a ton of fun. At the Mathis's we laughed sooooo hard. He was choking and my side and lungs hurt so bad ahha. In the morning we studied in the car in the church parking lot just to change it up. Was actually really good. We went to Mike Kimball's house and had fun messing around and roping stuff with a lasso. After we unexchanged, Elder Bunker and I went sturgeon fishing with our investigator Mark! He is so awesome. Didn't catch anything but the line was only in the water for about 45 minutes and then we went to see other places. But had a great lesson with him on Faith! 

Things are going good and I am happy and living my mission to the fullest!!! I love this work and I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I know these things are true. I had a glimpse of what the celestial kingdom would feel like in the temple and I know that the gospel is the strait and narrow path back to our Father in Heaven. I know I am on the right path and striving everyday to 'become'. I don't want to look back with regrets or wishing I would of made the right decisions. Cause I am going to do what He wants me to do and make those right decisions. And when I fall I know there is always repentance through the Atonement of Jesus Christ who cleanses ALL who come unto him with a contrite heart and broken spirit. I love y'all.

-Elder Bean II


Twin Falls Idaho Temple




Exchanges with Elder Risley, Jackpot NV

Lasso practice


Sturgeon fishing with Mark


When you live in Idaho farm country....

Caving with Kevin Brown and Tyler





No comments:

Post a Comment