Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Transfers - Leaving Gooding going to Twin Falls South 10th Ward


So I am leaving Gooding and going to Twin Falls South 10th ward! I am pretty sad to leave, especially because Lexi's baptism is this Saturday, but I am also excited for the 10th ward because it shares the building with the 24th ward, which was my first area! My companion is Elder Leon from Peru!! He is an awesome missionary.

Had a lot of good things happen this week! #1 it warmed up to 30s-40s! Definitely a positive thing compared to -18 degree weather the week prior. 

Finding more people and our investigators are progressing well! The District is doing awesome. We have had a baptism every week for the past 3 weeks and if it continues how it should, then they will have one every week clear into January! Melodi was baptized on Saturday and she has been investigating for a long time. She was waiting on her husband to be ready, but he never is so she went ahead and did it! Her husband said that her baptism makes him want to be baptized now and to do the right thing! The Power of leading by example and doing what is right!!!!


I am going to miss the people of Gooding and I am for sure coming back here to visit and spend some more time here. 

Love this gospel! Love the Spirit that helps guide us to the truth and greater peace and joy!! Love my Savior! His birth is so important and all that he did for us. He truly makes it possible for us to be reconciled to God and to return to true joy, to turn away from sorrow and shame, and to find everlasting light and love!! This is the glad message I get to share everyday and I wouldn't change where I am for anything. 

Love y'all,

Elder Bean

No comments:

Post a Comment