Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Twin Falls 10th Ward with Elder Leon from Peru


It was a super good week here in Idaho! 

Monday and Tuesday were spent saying my goodbyes in Gooding! 

Wednesday was transfers and I am now in Twin Falls 10th ward with Elder Leon from Peru. He goes home in a month, so this is his last transfer! He is awesome though, and he is teaching me some Espanol! :) 

Highlights from the week:

#1 Today while at Chick-Fil-A, I saw the Pehrsons!! One of my favorite families I have met out here! They walked in to Chick-Fil-A and I was so shocked to see them, it felt unreal lol. It was crazy when they said how they both just felt like they should go to Chick-Fil-A! It was meant to happen for sure. I love them and have been missing them a lot! 

#2 We are teaching an Eritrean refugee who we call "Aki". (not his real name) Eritrea is a country in Africa. His English is pretty good but we just have to use very simple phrases. He actually understands a lot, but it is hard for him to speak it. He wants to be baptized so bad! We set a date for Dec. 25th, and he has some addictions to overcome but he has been clean the past 4 days!

#3 Stake Nativity Viewing and Christmas Musical Program!

They had over 300 nativities from different countries, and then had a SUPER good musical program with the Stake Choir and Orchestra! It was like a mini Mormon Tabernacle Choir. It was so good and there were a lot of people from the community there! I got to see some people from my first area, which was awesome! Harry and Jackie Tietjen (converts while I was there) are doing great! Harry plans on serving a mission in 2016 and Jackie is overcoming things to prepare for the temple!

Much Love y'all!!

-Elder Bean

The Nebekers

Patton family

Hatfield family


With Elder Leon at the Stake Christmas activity






No comments:

Post a Comment