Monday, January 5, 2015

Transfers, Staying in Buhl and Training a New Missionary! Happy New Year!!


So Tuesday was way fun. We went on Exchanges so I was with Elder Bradley the whole day (he is cool) and that night was Tyler Hutchinson's wedding!! They got sealed in the morning and the reception was at night. That was so much fun! He is a great guy for her! Her name is Toni, and the wedding was so like spiritual/emotional! It was great.  Then on NYE we had a great experience of getting a flat tire :))) yay ahha. It was no big deal just put the spare on then went and got it fixed for free.  Then we partied with the district that night at a bishops house and watched Suits on the Loose haha I love that movie. New Years was funish.. Nothing special. then all weekend I got sick so we still did stuff but I spent a lot of time resting and at the Hutchinsons. They were taking care of me and putting all these herbs/oils/meds down me lol. I still feel sick now though but I am improving. Then last night got transfer calls and found out that I am staying here, and going to train a new missionary!! I am excited/nervous lol. Kinda feel like a lot of responsibility for only being out 4 months but I will take it on! I am definitely learning to rely on the Lord more and this will help a lot. The book "Power to Become" by David A. Bednar (that y'all sent me for Christmas) has been helping me open my eyes to that even more! It is great :) I love and miss y'all and it is awesome to be in 2015!! 


-Elder Bean II


A little fun with the bubble gun from Grandma Bean before heading out to work,


Serious mountain of bubbles

What!!


Pro at changing a tire!

Resting with Elder Dickerson, we were both sick. Elder Roth and Bradley went to Zone meeting.




Beautiful Idaho sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment