Monday, May 4, 2015

We Are Teaching Some Awesome Families!


Good week overall and I am getting more and more nervous for transfers next week! By my next email home I will know whether I am staying or leaving!

Monday: Had awesome time with the Garbett's and with the Hutchinson's had a great in depth spiritual conversation! Always fun. Got pulled over but no biggie, got a warning ;)

Met with Roger F. a couple times this week. Very interesting. Believes in scripture only, not doctrine and doesn't accept Book of Mormon as scripture. He kind of has a lot of pride in his way. Won't accept new concept and act on it to read and pray and ask for the truth. He thinks what his beliefs are, is what is right. It is tough.

Went to Castleford a couple times this week! Met with a couple people down there. Mainly the Lloyd's and the Pehrsons!

Watched Meet the Mormons with the Nelson's this week and that went well! Arlin liked it. Also Sallie was there (his niece) and she liked it too.

During exchanges on Thursday with Elder Rosales, my district leader, we went on a  road that ended up not being a road and had a sketchy experience doing a 7 point turn around on a hillside haha.

Last night we went to a Youth Fireside that was a lot of fun! I like being around the youth and they enjoy the missionaries too.

Anyways things are going well and we are teaching some awesome families!! I love y'all and can't wait til Sunday!!!

-Elder Bean II




This morning we went to balance rock and ran up to the top of this mountain and I was 
so winded and my whole body was sore but we ended up getting some sweet pictures 
of the sunrise and said a cool prayer as a district. (3 companionships).



No comments:

Post a Comment